Friday 28 June 2013

[Review] Bloop de Paris Foundation

Hi cutiepies! So today Im gonna talk about my opinion on Bloop de Paris foundation review. (alahai, macam nak buat interview lah pulaks)



A light-weight liquid foundation that gives you a moderate cover for a flawless matte finish, that helps  smooth away wrinkles and repairs age-related skin damage. Vitamin E moisturises the skin and UV filters help protect the skin from the harsh environment.



My opinion?

TEXTURE : I kinda love-hate the texture. Ianya tidak sepekat yang saya bayangkan. There's one time that when i was going to pour the foundation the PAMMM~~~ I poured too much >.< ah you know, when you're on a rush. Its a liquid foundation. The concentration was only a lil bit concentrated than the other foundation. But I like it because it can absorb well on my skin. This is puuurfect for non-oily skin anyways. For TEXTURE - 3 out of 5 stars. Oh, by the way, the code colour was 204.

SMELL : No smell. Actually it has a smell..It smells like a normal make-up stuff...


Overall, I gave this a.....*drumroll* JENG JENG JENG, 3 out of 5 stars! :)

Okay I am done now. Admin Bunny is out! ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment