Friday 6 December 2013

[Review] Bedak Sejuk Tanaka

Hey guys! Phew its been a long time since I posted something on this blog. Sorry~ I was busy these days. Oh well i guess the word BUSY is a MUST in students life dictionary. Okay lets start!!

Im sure u have heard about this product. Our beautiful malaysian actress, Nora Danish was the first one who introduced it :)


See, isnt she beautiful? GO NOW GO BUY BEDAK TANAKA IF U WANT TO BE AS BEAUTIFUL AS HER heh just kidding :p

Actually I dont buy this product bcos my sister brought it for me.. There are few types of Bedak Tanaka but I have the green one which is made up from lime : special for acne and oily skin..

This is what im talkin about~



Now.. how to use?
  1. As usual, wash ur face with ur own cleanser. Then pat it dry..
  2. Take a tiny bit of the bedak tanaka and mix it with a little water until it is saturated. 
  3. Using your fingers, apply it on your face~
  4.  Wash after 15-20 minutes and pat ur face dry..
  5.  Then, continue ur night routine such as applying serum, lotion or etc! :D
Advantages 
  • My PIMPLE dries faster.. usually it takes one week or more for my pimple to settle down but when im using this, it only took kinda 3 or 4 days for it to dry. hehehe
  • You can even make it as a sleeping mask since it is 100% natural and it will not harm ur skin :D but i prefer to wash it after 15 min (cos i dont like sleeping with something on my face)
  • Easy to find. You can brought it online my dear :)
  • My skin feels alot smoother after using it.
Disadvantages
  • It doesnt help cleaning my blackheads or whiteheads :(

Based on my opinion.. I highly recommend this product ^^ bcos there is more ADVANTAGES than DISADVANTAGES.. Moreover like I said it will not harm ur beautiful skin but making ur skin even more beautiful :)

Dunn dunn dunn and Im gonna rate this product 4 out of 5 ice cream in my refrigerator heheh

Thats it for now, I have to go to sleep since I have classes tommorow morning. Till we meet again..

Oh here's a selca after im using it :p

Ugh excuse you~

Roses are red, 
Skies are blue,
 Im going to curl up on the bed, 
and I love you!

Stay Beautiful,
Admin Bunny

2 comments:

  1. omg Nora Danish is so gorgeous! Her eyebrows wow!
    __________________________________________________
    Please follow my blog 'Heylinni' at:
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4923497
    I will gladly follow you back!!! Us bloggers need to support each other
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR :D if i was a man, i would marry her lol..im done following you on bloglovin. do follow me back okay? :)

      Delete