Saturday 25 January 2014

[Review] Bye Dark Circle Hydro Gel Eye Masks

Yo cupcakes! How have you been? Im doing fine these days..well except for the school life part   Being a student life is basically being a panda. Why? You will always sleep late eventho there is no homework ala u know when u're stuck with the internet   Me, as a student also included. My dark circle have always be there forever, no matter how early i sleep during at night. Well I guess that is one of the reason why my crush runaway from me mkay bye Okay back to business gurlz.

Front view

Back view

"Marine Plasma Protein effectively cure dark circle, whitening eye skin area, enhance skin elasticity and anti wrinkle. Using latest Hydro Gel technology helps to penetrate essence deep into skin, effectively hydrate and enhance eye skin are circulation. Special gel plasma texture perfectly cover area without any messy, which are totally different from traditional eye mask"


there are 4 pieces inside! ^^

PRO'S

  • I brought these less than RM10 which is quite affordable for me and surprisingly it has 4 pieces inside!
  • Feels cool when im using it.
  • Can be found in Watsons easily.
  • The packaging is CUTE!

CON'S

  • Ugh it feels like im wearing a back pain patch(salonplas) under my eyes. It really irritates me.
  • It makes me uncomfortable :(
  • I havent seen any change under my eye..they said "once a panda, forever a panda" :(

Rates? 
2 OUT OF 5 CUTE BUNNIES IN THIS WORLD. like what i said, The results doesnt even impress me. I probably would not buy this again. such a waste of money. RM10 is more useful if i buy 2 pieces of KFC hehehe *drools*

Thats it for now cuppycakes, im going to sleep now.

Gnight,
Admin Bunny

2 comments:

  1. Cute stuff! Just found your blog and really like it! Would you like to follow each other on GFC, Facebook or bloglovin to stay in touch? Let me know, thanks!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou sugar~ well of course! :D done followed yours. mind following us back sweetie? ^^

      Delete