Monday 4 November 2013

[Review] Hada Labo Arbutin Whitening Pack

Yuhuuu~ I'm back with another review~ Miss me? You better do!! Lol that was a lame intro -__- *yawns* As what the tittle says, Im gonna be reviewing Hada Labo products. I seriously loooove Hada Labo. Hada Labo is one of my favourite brand. It is suitable for sensitive skin, like me ^-^ However, some of its products is expensive because it was imported from Japan. Oh well, beauty needs sacrifices!





 1.Cleanser
  • Gently & effectively removes pore impurities and purifies the skin.
  • Enriched with Arbutin and plant extract for double whitening effect.
  • Contains Super Hyaluronic Acid to hydrate intensely.

My comment : 
I looove this cleanser. You only need a small amount of it and just rub it together with a lil bit of water and kyaaaa it will produce a lot of bubble, which is my favorite part when I cleanse my face! ^^ Moreover it is FREE from artificial fragnances, mineral oil, alcohol and colorant~
Its smell? Even better than the strawberry flavoured colgate smell :D 


2. Hada Labo Arbutin Whitening LOTION
  • contains Arbutin to fight dark spots. 
  • Smoothes and clarifies to optimize skin's radiance and translucency.
  • Vitamin C helps reduce appearance of dark spots and give a clearer and fairer skin.
Use twice a day after cleansing face. Apply on palms and gently pat onto skin until it is fully absorbed.
This is how it looks like~

My comments :
When I first time trying to pat this on my cheeks, I wondered does it make the special effect like what the commercial says? And then I tried..It does! But not really..umm, kinda 50% only :( However, its smell like medicine, which I don't really like.

3. Hada Labo Arbutin Whitening MILK.
Use twice a day after applying whitening lotion. Apply on palms and gently pat onto skin until throughly absorbed.
The contains was milky and slightly stick..just like milk~
My comments :
It says " a drop locks an ocean". Well, I agree with that. I only need one drop of it to apply all over my face. I apply and pat on my face slowly..a lil by lil, i can feel the bouncy effect hehehe <3 However, my skin is slightly red after using it :( and ofc, it leaves my skin hydrated and glowing~

OVERALL REVIEW
I give this 3 out of 5 stars~ Why?

The disadvantages
  • Most of people said Arbutin is not suitable for tropical weather like Malaysia (which is where I'm living at) So..I can only wear this as my night skincare routine..
  • I haven't seen any changes on my skin tone..I still have my dark spots!! :(
Advantages :
  • Perfect for sensitive skin.
  • The price is only RM19.90 which is reasonable and affordable!
  • When I woke up on the next morning, I found out that my face is less oily than usual because it moisturise my face really well ^^
Oh, did you guys realize? Most of people in Singapore are lucky because they can have a F R E E sample of this but with a condition that they have to make a review about this product. Isn't that awesome. Oh my dear Hada Labo, please do the same with Malaysia too, don't be so racist okay? :p hehe kidding~

Phew, what a long post this is!! Lol okay thats all for now. Happy holiday guyz, stay beautiful!

BTW, happy birthday to my husband, T.O.P oppa <3 ,
Admin Bunny

No comments:

Post a Comment