Saturday 28 September 2013

How to Make A Cute Panda Plush

Annyeonghaseyo cupcakes!!!!~ I am truly sorry for not updating my blog..I'm so busy lately. Curse the exam for being too near -.- lol ok. P A N D A? I love panda, well yeah since Seungri is a panda  um ok

My rough sketch of the panda



You will be needing
  • Stuffings
  • Scissor
  • UHU Glue
  • Felt in BROWN, WHITE & CHOCOLATE
  • Thread in BROWN, WHITE & CHOCOLATE
  • Needle

 1. Cut out the template.

 2. Glue the white small circle on the surface of the black circle.


 3. Glue the eyes on the faaaace.
 4. Work on the features. Stitch a cute triangle as its nose and "w" shape for the mouth~
5. Glue the white piece on the choc piece. Stitch a "X" on the white piece.. and sew the 2 choc piece together..

 6.Stuff!!!!

 7. Tadaaa~ your lollipop stick!!! well um kinda


 8. Arrange all the pieces together and sew along the edges, and yup stuff as you go my dear :)
 9. And now u can eat the panda



Isn't it cuuuuuuuuute oh gosh if this panda exist I might want to kidnap it and keep the panda in my pocket ^^ That's all for now.. I'm sleepy~ If u have question, don't hesitate to ask ok?

Annyeong,
Admin Bunny

No comments:

Post a Comment