Sunday 3 August 2014

Hello Kitty 3 Ingredient Buttermilk Cookies Recipe

Ello puffies, Im sittin here to say that I am deeply sorry for not updating for a VERY VERY long time. Admin panda always reminds me to update soon, but yea i keep procrastinate. Why? bcos as usual, Im busy and  I dont really know what to update. So last week I made some cookies. This is my second time baking it. Its actually a simple 3 ingredient cookies which tastes like milk ^^

Ingredient :
1/2 cup of butter (room temperature)
1/2 cup of powdered sugar
2 cup of all purpose flour (u can also use other flour such as wheat flour)


Instruction?
1. Beat the butter for a few minutes until its fluffy then add sugar
2. Add flour
3. Dump cookie mixture onto a clean surface and continue by hand.4. Lightly knead and work the crumbs until it forms a dough.
4. Preheat oven to 325F and bake for 20 minutes or until lightly golden.

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING IN MAKING THE HELLO KITTY COOKIES IS OF COURSE THE HELLO KITTY MOULD
 Brought this cuties from bakery store near my town ^^



The cookies tastes good. It tastes like milk.. go try to bake it. Its very simple. 
That's it for now. I have to sleep early since I have to go to school tommorow. -.-''

Night night, 
Admin Bunny

No comments:

Post a Comment