Monday 17 February 2014

[Food Review] 2 Ingredients Chocolate Cake

Hello all my sexy people living in the earth~ So, I baked this cake today..A looong time ago, I found this recipe on youtube and i would love to give it a try. I mean yeah gurl, 2 ingredients only~ This chocolate cake recipe is so simple + easy + delicious(hah 3 combination where can u find!! buy 1 free 2~)

So the secret ingredients are!!!!!!!!!!!!~~






"Ayyo ladies im so hot i juz got out from oven"

However..5 minutes later...
"wHY AM I SO FUHLAT!!!"

I sprinkle some powdered sugar as the topping to make it more nicer (well yeah duh since it looks flat)


I baked some cookies too this evening~

Check out the full recipe heeeere!! Arigato gozaimasu ochikeron for the awesome recipe! ;)

After done baking, i took a taste on the cake..it was pretty delicious and good like other actual chocolate cake..But i dont really like the cadbury chocolate taste.. The main point is you should use ONLY WHAT CHOCOLATE THAT YOU LIKE otherwise it will turns bad since chocolate is one of the secret ingredient like what i said in paragraph 1 hmm

Thats all for now, Good luck on trying these~ I definately recommend this for all teenagers out there who doesn't do the baking bcos they said its too complicated..then try this then! You only need eggs and chocolate and pop it inside the oven and yeah its done! 

Feeling Hungry,
Admin Bunny

3 comments:

  1. Looks so yummy! Nom nom nom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to follow your blog with Google Friend but it won't let me. I don't know what's going on. Also, I'm not even sure if Google will let me receive your reply to my comment. A lot of things happened when I was absent...the whole Google and Blogger thing... made things complicated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can try to do it again (: just simply click the follow button

      Delete