Friday 6 September 2013

How To Make A Cute Cloud Plush

Hi cuppycakes! This is my first plush tutorial. I made this plush this evening..It is very easy to make and I had fun while making it!~ 

So basically what you are going to need is
  • White felt
  • UHU glue
  • Scissors
  • Brads, for the eye
  • Thread (similiar with the felt colour)
  • Cotton fibre (stuffing~)
  • Pink oil pastel/crayon
Cloud template













LETS GET STARTED!



1. First and foremost, cut out two identical pieces of the cloud.


2. Cut out tiny slits on the felt for the brads.


3. Stich a smile on its face and put some blusher on its cheeks. You can use pink felt, but this time I want to use my pink oil pastel as the blusher hehe..














4.Sew along the edges..dont forgot to put a ribbon between it(as shown in picture) 


5. Leave small gaps for some stuffing..and then continue sewing until it is done~ 


 Peek-a-boo!!!

Isn't it cuuuuute~ ah I would kidnap this cloud if it appears on the sky! Good luck on trying~ if you ask questions, dont hesitate to comment ok?

XOXO,
Admin Bunny ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

No comments:

Post a Comment