Wednesday 24 July 2013

[Review] Biore Pore Strip + How To Make Your Pore Strip More Effective!

Ayyo waddup fluffies! Im gonna share my opinion about Biore Pore Strips. *Yay, booomshakalaka~~~*

Concerned about stupid blackheads/whiteheads on your lovely nose? Worry no more with BIORE PORE STRIP! *lol I think I should be working on a commercial xD*

Im sure most of u guys already try this one. For those who haven't try this one, I really recommend u guys to try one. Especially for those who have oily skin just like me.

Biore Pore Pack Black

Biore Pore Pack Black sheet removes clogs more effectively and visibly. Contains specially formulated oil absorbing powder. Additional slits on the strips for a better fit.


I got mine from Watsons! It also available at supermarket, and Guardian nearby you~







How to use?

  1. Remove Pore Pack from sachet with dry hands (seriously dry hands or else it would not really work) With the plastic liner facing you, twist Pore Pack to seperate slits. Peel Pore Pack off the plastic liner. *use immediately once it opened)
  2. Wet nose thoroughly with water.
  3. Firmly apply the smooth side onto your nose with dry hands.
  4. Let it dry for about 10-15 min until the Pore Pack feels firm. DO NOT LEAVE LONGER THAT RECOMMENDED, or else it will be difficult to remove.
  5. Lastly, remove and walaaaaaaaaaaah see ur sexy  blackheads showing their body.
One of my pore pack (front view)

back view

Real pore strip

How to make it more effective?

Try this trick!



After patting baking soda solution on my cute nose

and the results?
TA-DAHHH~~!!!


For this product, I gave it 4 out of  5 stars. I don't give it full stars bcos if it wasn't bcos the baking soda, it won't really work. Trust me, it works better after u use the trick that I said just now.

Hope u guys gain something from my review. Thank you for reading!

Love,
Admin Bunny

No comments:

Post a Comment